Doctor of Chiropractic
Are you a career-focused, self-starter who is interested in providing world-class Activator Methods Chiropractic care?
You will be a good fit if you:
- Want to grow your clinical, business and leadership skills
- Are a strong communicator who is honest, empathetic, and a good listener. Doctors are respected by the community and therefore should have a professional manner.
- Strong time management is important as our office runs smoothly with minimal waits and delays.
- Prior experience with Activator Methods is a plus.
At Healthquest we are dedicated to delivering world-class, professional, personal, efficient, effective, and on-time care that results in enthusiastic patients.
Dr. Roberts is a senior Activator Methods instructor who has taught around the world. He is involved with world class athletes and practiced as the Chiropractor for the US Pro Ski Tour. Our highly skilled staff is licensed through the State of Maine. We practice in a beautiful, open, and clean office space with state of the art equipment.
The practice serves patients through all stages of their lives. We provide great clinical results paired with an amazing patient experience. We achieve this through efficient systems, ongoing training towards mastery, and a desire to grow both professionally and personally.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from an accredited CCE school
- Passed the National Board of Examiners (all four sections)
You will be responsible for patient care: examination, treatment plan,adjustments and documentation. Our staff will support you in scheduling, billing, and other admin services. We define a successful partnership as two doctors serving one practice. We focus on providing the same consistent quality of care for every patient’s experience..
- Base salary + attainable performance bonus
- Clinical and business training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Licensed and trained staff
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health Insurance stipend
- Paid educational stipend
Farmington Maine is the gateway to the Western Maine Lakes & Mountains four-season recreational area. A vibrant community with a historic downtown and an award-winning university. Safe community with excellent public schools. There are many year-round activities including: arts and music events, world-class ski resorts, hiking, biking, snowmobiling, fishing, river & lake activities. Located just 45 minutes from Maine’s second largest city. Affordable cost of living and high quality of life.
- Distance to Sugarloaf Ski Resort (the largest ski area east of the Rockies): 45 minutes
- Distance to Sunday River Ski Resort: 1 hour
- Distance to International Airports: 1.5 hours
- Distance to Boston: 3:5 hours
- Distance to Montreal: 4 hours
How to Apply:
Email us with your resume and optional cover letter at [email protected]